Congratulations! You have completed Mastering Micro-Lessons. 🎉🎉🎉
Once you have completed the steps, you know how to:
- Listen, read or watch the explanation on micro-lessons
- Took immediate action by downloading the worksheet and filling it up
- Ask a question or share your experiences in the comment box
- Reply to other’s comments or questions
- Active learning increases student performance in science, engineering, and mathematics by Freeman et al. (2014)
- Replication and Analysis of Ebbinghaus’ Forgetting Curve by Murre & Dros (2015)
- The efficacy of microlearning in improving self-care capability: a systematic review of the literature by Wang et al. (2020)
- Mobile microlearning design and effects on learning efficacy and learner experience by Lee et al. (2021)
Have you enjoyed this micro-lesson? Please take a few minutes to share your experience with this quick survey.
We want to make sure you have the best experiences on our platform. If you have any questions, a suggestion on improving the platform, or report a typo/error that you have spotted, please take a few minutes to let us know using this form.