Congratulations! You have now mastered the micro-courses format and learned its principles. You are now able to:
- Listen, read or watch the explanation on micro-courses
- Took immediate action by downloading the worksheet and filling it up
- Introduce yourself, ask a question or share your experiences in the comment box
- Reply to other’s comments or questions
Additional Resources 📚
Here are some recommended readings to deepen your knowledge.
- Active learning increases student performance in science, engineering, and mathematics by Freeman et al. (2014)
- Replication and Analysis of Ebbinghaus’ Forgetting Curve by Murre & Dros (2015)
- The efficacy of microlearning in improving self-care capability: a systematic review of the literature by Wang et al. (2020)
- Mobile microlearning design and effects on learning efficacy and learner experience by Lee et al. (2021)
Learn more? 💡
You may also be interested in:
• Stress: The never-ending challenge of life
• Mindfulness: A Powerful and Inexpensive Antidote to Manage Stress
Have you enjoyed this micro-course? Please take a few minutes to share your experience with this quick survey.
We want to make sure you have the best experiences on our platform. If you have any questions, a suggestion on improving the platform, or report a typo/error that you have spotted, feel free to share it with us.