About Culture Spark Global
Culture Spark Global is a learning company focused on developing psychological and sociocultural skills to enhance the well-being of talents, leaders and teams. Our mission is to cultivate inclusive and compassionate communities through courses, content and community.
- Collaboration - We explore and discover what works best for you.
- Compassion - We are deeply aware of suffering and constantly strive to alleviate it everywhere.
- Inclusion - We strive to ensure that everyone is included. No one is left behind.
- Sustainability - We strive to leave the world a better place for the future generation.
Our strength is in translating complex issues into learnable concepts and memorable experiences. With a facilitative and humane approach, we help to uncover and discover underlying forces to help you make informed decisions and take meaningful action. Whether it’s a small or big group, in one or multiple locations, we are flexible and adapt our programmes to keep your mind at ease.
Meet the Founder: Ling Ling, Tai
Ling Ling is a social and cultural psychologist and a seasoned learning and development professional. Her multi-faceted background in psychology and engineering helps bridge the complexities of human behaviour and the fast-paced changes of technology in a globalised world.
Originally from Malaysia, she has lived/studied/worked in 8 countries. Her multicultural/country experiences enabled her to reach out to audiences across four continents in technology, travel and humanitarianism. Currently, she is based in warm and sunny Portugal.
Her mission is to support people in broadening their minds, opening their hands and softening their hearts. She believes that cultivating inclusion and compassion can help workplaces and communities to thrive and become sustainable.
Academically, Ling Ling pursued a B.Eng in Electronics in Malaysia, an M.Sc in Psychology in the UK and an M.Psy in Intercultural Relations in Portugal. She is a certified Cultural Intelligence Professional with the CQ Centre and a certified Intercultural Dialogue Facilitator with Soliya. Also, she is a member of
- International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology (IACCP)
- International Council of Psychologists (ICP)
Connect with her on LinkedIn or drop a note.
Our courses aim to develop the psychological and sociocultural skills essential in cultivating inclusive and compassionate workplaces and communities. Courses are available in various formats, such as in-person and virtual workshops and in e-learning. Our courses include:
- Managing Stress with Mindfulness
- Psychological First Aid 101
- Developing Empathetic & Supportive Communication
- Make Unconscious Bias Conscious
- Cultural Intelligence Essentials
- Discover Your Cultural Values
For more details, access our latest Course Guide here. Or reserve your spot in our public workshops here.
Want a customised programme? Reach out, and we'll tailor our workshops to fit your needs.
What People Say
- Virtual International Council of Psychologists Conference - Nov 2022
- British Psychology Society & PsyPAG Conference - July 2022
- Fireside Chat: Work and Learning in the Age of AI – Oct 2019
- Women’s Forum Asia with French Tech – Sep 2019
- Echelon Summit Asia – May 2019
- Asia Professional Speakers Singapore – May 2019
- Ep 14: Being Average & Not Knowing What to Do In Life (ft Tai Ling Ling) - Handful of Leaves
- Developing Cultural Intelligence for an Inclusive Workplace – French Tech Podcast
- Discover and Learn with Ling Ling Tai – The Tao of Self Confidence
- Ling Ling talks about The Human Voice and Duolingo – Economical Rice Podcast
- Questioning Female Leaders After Theranos – LongKang Kitties
- Skilling Me Softly – Design and Tell
- Understanding Cultural Intelligence – Livin’ it up in Lion City
- 2023 - A Long Journey Home: On the Road to Refugees' Integration - Speak Social
- 2022 - Examining Zomi refugees’ psychological adaptation with the psychological antecedents of refugee integration model, as part of the Masters in Psychology of Intercultural Relations, with ISCTE-IUL
- 2021 - Contributed to Actioning Inclusion Handbook by Diversity Intelligences Academy
- 2020 - Leading In The Age Of Cultural Diversity Report in partnership with Global Mindset.