Effective Intercultural Communication
In an increasingly borderless world, opportunities are endless. Global expansion of your organisation is much easier than before. With that, the opportunities for cultural interaction has become inevitable.
A look, a word or even a small action can affect your relationships and decrease your chances of intercultural success. The ability to communicate and relate to people across different cultures has become a necessary skill in a globalised world.
One of the most effective ways to learn about yourself is by taking seriously the cultures of others.
It forces you to pay attention to those details of life which differentiate them from you.
Edward T. Hall
- Listening 100% 100%
- Talking 80% 80%
- Observing 25% 25%
- Great feedback! 70% 70%
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
- Recognise the influence of culture in our daily lives
- Identify the challenges of intercultural communication
- Explore strategies for building trust and relationships
- Identify your communication style and how to adapt
- Adopt strategies in overcoming intercultural communication challenges
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
What is culture? How does it influence us?
What is your cultural communication style?
Building Intercultural relationships
Communication breakdowns and how to plan for them.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Leaders & Managers
- HR Professionals
- Trainers & Facilitators
- Expatriates & Repatriates
- Individuals passionate about building relationships with another culture
Everybody believes that their reality is the real real reality
HOW DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
1 Day Workshop
A 1-day interactive workshop that includes activities, group discussion, self-reflection, case studies and a personal development plan. Available as:
This program can be customised to your specific needs such as location (in-person or online), timing (time zones), technology (Zoom, Skype, etc) and many others.